Easy Grammar Grade 4: Teacher Edition
Easy Grammar uses the prepositional approach combined with effective strategies. This helps students to understand grammar, a tool for speaking and writing properly. Promotes mastery learning!
Grade 4 begins with 40 prepositions that form a basis for simplifying learning through the prepositional approach.
- 525 pages
- 40 prepositions introduced
- Materials presented in an easy manner
- Capitalization and punctuation rules presented a few at a time with practice for just those rules
- Contains cumulative reviews and cumulative tests for increased mastery
- Includes reviews and tests at the end of the units
- Includes many teacher ideas and strategies for very easy teaching and learning
- Writing section "teaches" how to write items in a series and appositives
- Pre/Post assessments
- See "Scope and Sequence" for content
- Reproducible worksheets (answer key on left side and reproducible page on right)
- Tests are also in the teacher edition