Easy Grammar Grade 5: Teacher Edition
Easy Grammar uses the prepositional approach combined with effective strategies. This helps students to understand grammar, a tool for speaking and writing properly. Promotes mastery learning!
Students are asked to delete prepositional phrases in order to help understand other concepts. In addition to grammar concepts, capitalization, punctuation, sentence types, phrases/clauses, and friendly/business letters are included. Ample practice worksheets are offered for each skill.
- 53 prepositions introduced
- Materials presented and reviewed throughout
- Contains unit reviews, unit tests, cumulative reviews, and cumulative tests
- Includes pre/post assessments
- Reproducible worksheets (answer key on left side and reproducible page on right)
- Writing section "teaches" how to write appositives, semicolon construction, and compound sentences
- See "Scope and Sequence" for content
- Tests are also in the teacher edition