Of Human Life Annotated Edition
Fifty years after its release, the importance and prophetic nature of Humanae Vitae has become more apparent than ever. Pauline Books & Media has released a new edition of Pope Paul VI's encyclical letter in honor of its 50th anniversary to enable modern readers to more fully understand and participate in the document's wisdom and guidance.
This new annotated edition includes a foreword by Helen Alvaré, providing historical context and pointing out several ways Paul VI has been proven prophetic in his teaching. Notes provided by Sr. Marianne Lorraine Trouvé, FSP, give brief explanations at points where contention and misunderstanding have been present regarding the document's meaning.
Features & Benefits:
- original English translation
- foreword by Helen Alvaré, highlighting the historical context and present relevance of the document
- notes by Sr Marianne Lorraine Trouvé, FSP, to orient the reader and provide helpful background and explanations of terms
- inexpensive edition in handy booklet format
- is at the center of the Pauline Books & Media's resources on the Theology of the Body
Category: Church Documents
Trim size: 5 x 7¼ inches
We Also Recommend
The Read-Aloud Family: Making Meaningful and Lasting Connections with Your Kids