All About Reading Level 3 Activity Book
The Swing into Reading activity book is a component of the All About Reading Level 3 Student Packet. With over 300 confidence-boosting pages, this learning activity book is filled to the brim with fluency- and comprehension-building activities and Practice Sheets.
Equip your student with the essential skills to "swing into reading" and enjoy every step of the adventure!
In this activity book, you'll find:
- A monkey-themed progress chart to track your student's progress
- A read-aloud record to track the books you and your student have read
- Illustrated activity sheets, including games, activities, Word Flippers, and comprehension-building exercises
- Practice Sheets filled with new words, review words, phrases, and sentences; specifically designed to help students to become fluent readers
- A monkey-themed Certificate of Achievement
All of the pages are perforated for easy removal, and you'll find that the lesson plans in the Teacher's Manual tell you precisely which pages you need to remove for each lesson.
The fluency Practice Sheets are the most important part of the Swing into Reading activity book. Fluency practice will help your student continue to develop instant recognition of words, and the lessons in Level 3 include many tips and techniques to help your student develop fluency.
Note: It is recommended that each student have his own activity book.
We Also Recommend
Writing Our Catholic Faith Grade 2MC (Introduction to Cursive)
Writing Our Catholic Faith Grade Kindergarten (Beginning Manuscript Writing)
Writing Our Catholic Faith Grade 1 (Manuscript Writing)