Easy Grammar Grade 3: Teacher Edition
Easy Grammar texts use the prepositional approach combined with effective strategies. This helps students to understand grammar, a tool for speaking and writing properly. Promotes mastery learning!
This reproducible text is the first unit book in the Easy Grammar series and begins with 28 prepositions that form a basis for simplifying learning. Concepts are introduced in an easy, step-by-step manner that helps to produce mastery learning. Chapter reviews, cumulative reviews, and cumulative tests align with new brain research findings that connecting to previous learning enhances mastery. Ample directives and strategies for effective teaching help make this approach easy, yet thorough. At this level, students are introduced to basics in an enjoyable, non-threatening manner. This text also includes a capitalization unit, a punctuation unit, and a writing component for teaching how to write items in a series. Like the other Easy Grammar texts, Easy Grammar: Grade 3 has been successfully used by thousands of home educators. Although worksheets, a pre-assessment, a post-assessment, and all tests are included within the teacher edition, individual student workbooks and student test booklets are available, which many home educators find very helpful and convenient."
In this text, capitalization, punctuation, and parts of speech are presented in units.
- 480 pages
- Only 28 prepositions introduced
- Materials presented in an easy, step-by-step manner; easy reading
- Pre/Post assessment
- Age-appropriate, interesting worksheets
- Writing section includes how to write items in a series and appositives
- Contains unit reviews, tests, cumulative reviews, and cumulative tests
- Reproducible worksheets (answer key on left side and reproducible page on right)
- Tests are also in the teacher edition