Easy Grammar Grade 6: Teacher Edition
This book covers grammar concepts, capitalization, punctuation, difficult words, writing sentences, sentence types, pronouns, prepositions, verbs, interjections, conjunctions, nouns, adjectives, adverbs, and more. Answers are given only for assessment test given before and after using the workbook.
Students are asked to delete prepositional phrases in order to help understand other concepts. In addition to grammar concepts, capitalization, punctuation, sentence types, phrases/clauses and friendly/business letters are included. Ample practice worksheets are offered for each skill.
- 53 prepositions introduced
- Materials presented and reviewed throughout
- Contains unit reviews, unit tests, cumulative reviews, and cumulative tests
- Writing section "teaches" how to write appositives, semicolon, construction, compound sentences, subordinate clauses, and participial phrases
- Includes pre/post assessments
- See "Scope and Sequence" for content
- Reproducible worksheets (answer key on left side and reproducible page on right)
- Tests are also in the teacher edition
We Also Recommend
Writing Our Catholic Faith Grade 2MC (Introduction to Cursive)
Writing Our Catholic Faith Grade Kindergarten (Beginning Manuscript Writing)
Writing Our Catholic Faith Grade 1 (Manuscript Writing)