Exploring Creation Field Trip Study
Turning textbooks and lectures into real life encounters helps create the magical moments we seek. The Apologia Field Trip Journal is a fun way to record your adventures
With over 100 field trip ideas, student and teacher checklists, maps to illustrate the places you’ve visited, and pages to document your treasured memories, the Field Trip Journal is a great keepsake that your student will enjoy revisiting for years to come.
Journal Sections Include:
- Preparing for a Field Trip
- Student and Teacher checklists for the week before, the night before, on the way, and at the “field.”
- Field Trip Ideas
- Over 100 suggestions for studying plants, animals, Earth, space, aviation, the human body, history, government, culture, and more!
- Places I’ve Explored Maps
- Three separate sections help you document the date and destination of any field trips exploring your state, the United States, and the world.
- Field Trip Pages
- Specific field trip pages help you plan out your visit, document any books you’ve read about your field trip, create a “must do” list, take personal notes, tell the “Story of my day,” and record “Something I never want to forget.”
- Special Spot Pages
- Designed to help your student slow down and notice the fascinating changes that occur from one season to the next. Four times a year, your student will map out a specific location to see what happens over time, recording things such as color, flowers, leaves, sights, sounds, animal clues such as track or droppings, temperature, average rainfall, and much more.
- As I See It Pages
- Created to help your child document thoughts using imagination to capture an experience as only he or she can see it.