Exploring Creation with Astronomy Junior Notebooking Journal
This beautifully designed full color notebooking journal is the perfect companion to the Astronomy 2nd edition textbook. The activities in this notebooking journal provide everything your child needs to complete the assignments in the course. In addition to a suggested lesson schedule, it serves as your child's individual notebook and provides a place for them to complete assignments, record their experiments, and display their work. The junior version includes activities and pages geared to younger children such as: primary writing lines, coloring pages, and interesting and fun vocabulary activities.
The Junior Notebooking Journal is for grades K-2nd/3rd, depending on your child's writing level. The Junior edition of the Notebooking Journals include coloring pages, wider writing lines, easier vocabulary activities, and less writing.
Please note: The first edition Notebooking Journals do not coordinate with the updated textbook.
In the second edition textbook and notebooking journals, you will find:
• Biblical wisdom used throughout the textbook
• Infographics to help children see information in an understandable format
• 14 lessons updated with current scientific data
• Wisdom from Above and Think About This callout boxes which give special attention to God as Creator
• A new color-coordinated schedule for the textbook, notebooking journals, and lab kit
• Fresh layouts for activities found within the textbook
• All new full-color illustrations
• Space to journal each textbook and notebook activity