Faith and Revelation: Knowing God Through Sacred Scripture Teacher's Manual: Semester Edition
This Teacher's Manual is designed to help the instructor actively engage students in discussions, activities, and reviews that investigate the roles of and relationship between human reason and divine faith in the Christian life. It is a companion to the textbook Faith and Revelation: Knowing God Through Sacred Scripture.
Resources in this manual include:
- The student textbook;
- Detailed lesson plans for each chapter, complete with Anticipatory Sets, Focus Questions, Guided Exercises, Closure activities, and Alternative Assessments;
- End of Chapter Materials, including Long-Term Assignments, answers to the Study Questions in the student textbook, responses to the Practical Exercises, and notes for presenting additional information from the Catechism of the Catholic Church;
- Answers to the Student Workbook;
- Chapter Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews with answer keys;
- Downloadable Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews are available; and
- A collection of Catholic Prayers and Devotions.
The Didache Semester Series is a series of high school textbooks, teacher's manuals, and student workbooks published by Midwest Theological Forum. Each title spans one academic semester. These titles have been developed according to the 2007 curriculum framework from the USCCB Subcommittee on the Catechism to assist in the publication of religious education textbooks for Catholic high schools.
The textbook, Faith and Revelation: Knowing God Through Sacred Scripture, corresponds to
Book I: The Revelation of Jesus Christ in Scripture in the curriculum framework.
The textbook (sold separately) is published with ecclesiastical approval from the Archdiocese of Chicago, and it has been granted conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church by the USCCB Subcommittee on the Catechism.
We Also Recommend
The Gospel Of Luke Commentary, Notes, & Study Questions
Who am I? Fun Activities & Worksheets For Every Lesson Preschool Workbook A 2nd Edition
The Gospel of Mark: Ignatius Catholic Study Bible RSV Second Edition