Henry V Student Study Guide, Third Edition
Henry V by William Shakespeare is one of the Bard's most well-known plays, featuring the famous St. Crispin's Day speech. Our Student and Teacher Guides will increase the student's vocabulary and reading comprehension.
About the text (sold separately):
“Each edition includes:
- Freshly edited text based solely on the best early printed version of the play
- Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
- Scene-by-scene plot summaries
- a key to famous lines and phrases
- An introduction to reading Shakespeare’s language
- An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
- Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library’s vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Michael Neill” (from the publisher)
The Student Guide contains Vocabulary Questions, Reading Comprehension Questions, and more. The answers are contained in the Teacher Guide.