Little Books for Catholic Kids Gift Set (6-book boxed set)
These delightful board books with illustrations inspired by Sister M.I. Hummel® feature life lessons for children ages 3-6, including when to pray, how to help others, being a good example and more. Ideal for teaching moments.
Set includes one each of:
- Love Your Neighbor - A beginner's book of easy ways to learn and practice the Spiritual Works of Mercy.
- Love and Serve Others - With practical examples, this charming book helps children learn about the Corporal Works of Mercy.
- I Can Change the World! - What do you want to be when you grow up? It's never too early to dream of making a positive difference in the world.
- Lessons from Jesus - Jesus said, "Let the children come to Me," because He had love to share, and lessons to teach to children of every age.
- When Do I Pray? - Young children learn that there are many times in a busy day when praying is just the right thing to do.
- My Guardian Angel - A book about how God sends Angels to guide and protect His precious children.
Material: Coated Board Book
Size: 4-1/4 x 5-3/4'' H
16 pages per book
We Also Recommend
The Story of the Church: Her Founding, Mission and Progress
Sale price $2460 $24.60