No Greater Love: A Biblical Walk Through Christ's Passion
No Greater Love is a biblical pilgrimage that reveals Christ’s amazing love for us. Best-selling author Edward Sri guides you through the last hours of Christ's life. You will walk step-by-step with Jesus from the Garden of Gethsemane to the Mount of Calvary. Every step of the way, Old Testament prophecies, messianic expectations, biblical symbolism, and historical context shed light on the mystery of Christ's suffering and death. Experience a deeper understanding and appreciation of God’s immeasurable and unconditional love as you draw closer to Jesus than you ever have before.
- What was Jesus going through at each moment?
- How did the Old Testament foretell of Christ’s death?
- Why did Christ die for us? What did it accomplish?
- What was the meaning behind of the tearing of the temple veil, the crowning with thorns, the, and other events during Christ’s Passion?
- What do the cryptic last words of Jesus mean?
Though this book is used as part of the video study program by the same name for parishes, small groups, and families, this book stands on its own and does not require additional background or resources. Questions at the end of each chapter can be used for personal reflection or group discussion. Detailed instructions on how to run the full study here.
We Also Recommend
The Story of the Church: Her Founding, Mission and Progress