Third Form Latin Student Workbook
Third Form Latin continues the journey of Latin grammar by reviewing all material in First and Second Form, completing the verb paradigms for all four conjugations in the indicative active and passive, and much more. Third Form employs the identical format of First and Second Form—an attractive, concise Student Text, systematic presentation in five units, extensive Workbook exercises, and a Teacher Manual with everything you need to successfully teach this course.
The Third Form Latin Student Workbook has an average 5-8 pages of exercises per lesson. These exercises teach concepts through practice and mastery learning, and are presented with an attractive, 2-color format. This Workbook also includes a grammar catechism, cumulative from First Form and intended for daily rapid-fire review.
In Third Form, the student will master:
- Perfect system passive indicative of all four conjugations
- Active and passive subjunctive (all tenses) of all four conjugations
- Imperative mood and vocative case
- 4th declension neuter nouns
- 3rd declension adjectives of one & three terminations, and nine irregular adjectives
- Regular and irregular comparison of adjectives and adverbs
- Pronouns: 3rd person personal, demonstrative, intensive, and reflexive
- Syntax: apposition, adjectives used as nouns, purpose clauses, exhortations, deliberative questions, and objective & partitive genitive